Healthy skin is always "in"
Caring for your skin can keep you looking good at any age. It influences how quickly you experience the telltale signs of aging and may postpone the need for surgical intervention. If you are opting for surgical facial rejuvenation treatments, proper skin care before and after the procedure can optimize your overall results. The first step is to understand all the options available and commit to a program that will work for you. Our goal for every patient is to customize an easy and effective plan that will take their skin to the next level, regardless of their starting point.
Here at Houston Center for Plastic Surgery (HCPS) & Subtlchanges, we fully support and use Obagi products. However, legal constraints in the state of Texas have restricted physicians from dispensing products containing pharmaceutical grade ingredients. The absence of these critical elements impacts the effectiveness of the Obagi line. “Our challenge at HCPS & Subtlchanges was to find a few replacement products with equivalent strength and efficacy without being pharmaceutical grade. And, voila!!! We found Young Pharmaceuticals,” says Dr. Rappaport’s licensed aesthetician. “Young Pharmaceuticals, Inc., founded in 1977, is so passionate about efficacy and results that they only market to physicians.” Our licensed aesthetician, who is fluent in the pros and cons of dozens of skincare products is uber impressed with Young Pharmaceuticals. “They don’t have a warehouse. They customize each order as it is received. This guarantees the freshest products on the market.” “Through Young Pharmaceuticals, HCPS & Subtlchanges has found a great complement to our skincare services in the active treatment of photoaging and hyperpigmentation”, says Dr. Rappaport.
Introducing our NEW…
- Is delivered as a base and we ‘compound’ and customize the cream for each patient.
- Contains brightening ingredients equivalent to the Obagi 4% hydroquinone. This product has been shown to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and accelerate the exfoliation of dead skin cells.
- Is cost effective. This Skin Brightening cream may replace your Obagi NuDerm #’s 3,4,5 and Professional C Serum! It delivers a unique non-prescription potent combination of skin brighteners, exfoliants and Vitamin C.
- Contains several powerful ingredients to brighten and improve the texture of the skin.
- Features a stable form of trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and is the strongest acid available for retail use.
- An all-in-one product when you consider the TCA, additional brightening and hydroxy ingredients, a retinoid and robust anti-oxidants.