For Men Only
Welcome to Houston Center for Plastic Surgery, For Men.
There has been a huge boom in male aesthetic and plastic surgery. According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the number of cosmetic procedures for men has increased by more than 106% since 1997.
Male patients in their 40’s and 50’s seek plastic surgery for two reasons: to look good and stay competitive in the job market. Surgery is a tool to help them look younger to compete in the workplace.
The top requested male cosmetic surgical procedures are nose reshaping, chin enhancement, eyelid surgery, brow lift, liposuction and breast reduction for gynecomastia
My goal when dealing with men is to maintain a distinctly masculine look with subtle changes that enhance features, to provide a refreshed, more youthful appearance.
What can I expect during my consultation?
I like to spend as much time as you need to identify and clarify your goals and to answer your questions. I will create an individualized treatment plan, combining procedures and treatment options that provide the best result for you.
Men age more gracefully than women, but age and skin condition are unique to each person. These are important considerations in a treatment plan, which might include surgery and/or non-surgical treatments.
During your consultation, we will discuss:
- What issues bother you and what are your goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and previous medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, drug use
- Previous surgeries
- Preexisting conditions or risk factors
- Options available to reach your goals
- Recommended course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcome and any risks or potential complications
- Examination and measurements
- Take Photos
To learn more about the kinds of plastic surgery for men procedures we offer contact Houston Center for Plastic Surgery at 713-790-4500.